Sunday, June 20, 2010

!st entry

So this was a pretty eventful weekend I ending up going out friday night with a bunch of girlfriends from work! Had a blast we went to marcs and i prolly drank way to much! So sat I went out again we went to hurricane bay then bobby Qs and i got toasted but i looked HOTT doing it haha I dressed like a girly girl and i liked it the complimets i got even though i turned a red. Freak lou and kims though kept saying bend over toni let me see that ass! I love those 2 bozos. Now just chillen with the kiddos and downloading sum music <3 ya

1 comment:

  1. I bet you looked super sexy <3 I can't wait til we can dress girly together!!! I have been wearing a lotta jean skirts cuz I don't want to buy new shorts. haha. Yay for you coming to Blogger!! And YAY for you name, Toni Boni!!! Wonder who calls you that, Toni Toni Bo Boni. ahahaha. Give those nieces of mine kissies and huggies from all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete