Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sour puss

So kim ditched me yesterday cause she hurt her back at work what a punk! then she kicks my ass in bejeweled yeah her bach hurt haha. She said I took a voicodin im high so i can sit ina chair shea a freakin nut but i love her. I havent had a good friend like that since i was in 3rd grade. Lori is my bff and will always will be.

Picked the girls up today from summer reading camp and they had snow cones well where the heck is mine dammit. O yeah forgot in on a strick diet grrrr only day 2 and i want sweets. So went to the gym this moring and I am hurting sooo bad i just did arms today I can barley walk. So im gonna go again around 4ish and swim laps again.

Johann isnt work and hes driving me fkin insane omg i miss my quiet time~!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. quiet time? What's quiet time? haha. I feel ya tho. I hATE when vin is laid off!

    ReplyDelete