Monday, September 27, 2010

Need to vent

So joanna went to wet and wild with us and it was fun right Well i said can u text ur mom and see if she can pick u up im really tired. We were out in sun all day. So her mom goes how soon b4 u get to tonis house and joanna says 15 mins so 5 mins later she texts back no. WTF y did u ask when we would be there when it would take u 15 20 mins to get ot my house?? Any way so today she tells johann I havent recieved support in 4 weeks (which they alrdy discussed it and she was ok with it till we go tour taxes) so hes said ok wel find out what i need to do and ill send u the check tomorrow shes like u owe 418.63 then ur caught up till friday. so friday we pay another 100. I dont mind that we pay support thats johanns duty no biggie but what pisses me off is that all these years she controlled when joanna could come over never followed court order (which ik johann could of done something but he didnt want to go to court to fight and pay more money) But joannas 17 and she still pulls the bs but its whatever in may we r done no more support so fk off bitch not joanna her mom. Just makes me mad how she changes her mind in a day but its whatever come may u r done. Joanna cant wait till she graduates she told me so she can go to college shes alrdy lookin for apts lol. they wont let the poor kid get her liscense till shes 18. They dont know i let her drive hehe she does good to. ok enuff of that good night

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I'm pissed we pay that much child support on a kid we've seen twice (and me once). But whatever, she comes back soon, and then we'll have to figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she tell u guys she was comming back? that situation suck that pisses me off to lol

    ReplyDelete